This Egg Drop Soup is one of the easiest Chinese soups you can make in your own kitchen from scratch. Just a few pantry ingredients and 15 minutes is all you need to make it!
Easy Asian dishes are my favorite! This soup is on our menu often, just like my 10-Minute Teriyaki Shrimp or the Garlic Noodles.
One of the easiest soups and Asian dishes you can make at home is hands down Egg Drop Soup. It’s made by slowly pouring beaten eggs into flavorful hot chicken stock and stirring constantly to create ribbons. A finishing touch of sesame oil and fresh and crisp chopped green onions adds even more flavor to this classic restaurant favorite!
- chicken stock: I recommend low-sodium
- soy sauce: I used reduced-sodium
- cornstarch: needed to thicken the soup
- eggs: well beaten; I recommend counting 1 egg per person
- sesame oil: the perfect finishing touch
- green onions: for…