This Peanut Dressing is creamy, flavorful and made with simple ingredients. Perfect with salads, stir fries or as a dipping sauce for chicken or pork!
Serve it with my Asian Slaw or as a dipping sauce for chicken satay. It has all of the Thai cuisine flavors, just like my Asian Sesame Dressing.
If you have never had peanut dressing, you are in for a treat! This recipe is quick, easy and bursting with flavors. In Thai cooking, you wan to have a balance of hot, sour, salty, sweet and savory. The ingredients for this salad dressing have them all. If you cook Asian dishes often, you probably already have them all in your pantry.
- peanut butter: I used the creamy kind
- soy sauce: I recommend low-sodium
- vinegar: I used rice vinegar
- sesame oil
- sugar: I used white sugar but brown sugar or honey work too
- lime juice
- sriracha: for a little heat
- salt and pepper
- warm water