I’m always looking for hearty vegetarian dinner ideas (now more than ever with meat being a little hard to find these days!), and this one definitely fits the bill.
We love the flavors in this Potato and Broccoli Frittata with Feta and also how versatile it is (don’t be afraid to try a different cheese or omit the mushrooms if they aren’t your favorite). It would be great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner with a side of diced fruit and toast (or, better yet, garlic toast).
What’s your favorite meatless meal?
Ingredients for the Potato and Broccoli Frittata
- Olive Oil – Extra virgin.
- Shallots – Minced.
- Yukon gold potatoes – Cut into a 1/2″ dice with the peel on.
- Broccoli – Cut into 1″ florets.
- Mushrooms – Diced.
- Eggs – If you can’t get them from your farmers’ market check out what to look for here.
- Salt & Pepper – To taste.
- Feta – Crumbled.