Pan Fried Noodles are one of the easiest Asian dinners you can make under 30 minutes! All you need it noodles, sauce and any stir fry veggies you like.
Quick and easy takeout copycat dinners are perfect for busy weekdays, just like my Hunan Chicken or the Sheet Pan Stir Fry.
If you enjoy making takeout dinners in your own kitchen as much as I do, you will love this recipe! And most likely, you already have all of the ingredients on hand. You can even save on prep and make the sauce the day before or use my Stir Fry Sauce recipe. I always have it in my fridge!
- noodles: Chinese egg noodles, yakisoba, chow mein or Ramen noodles
- olive oil
- yellow onion: optional but recommended
- garlic: if you are a fan of garlic, double the amount
- carrots: use pre-shredded ones or slice them into thin sticks
- bell pepper: red, orange or a combination of both
- soy sauce: I recommend the…