This Leftover Turkey Soup with rice and fresh vegetables is easy to make and full of flavor. The easiest way to use up your Thanksgiving leftovers!
After a whole day of cooking the Thanksgiving feast, it is nice to know we will have leftovers that I can use to make simple dinners for days. Like this Leftover Turkey Soup with Rice. It’s delicious and comforting! This soup is a family favorite around here, especially with our kids. We like a break from noodles once in a while, but feel free to use wide egg noodles in this recipe, in place of rice.
- leftover turkey meat: I used a mix of white and dark
- olive oil
- vegetables: carrots, celery, onion, garlic
- stock: I used my turkey stock made from the leftover carcass
- herbs: thyme, rosemary
- rice: I used white long grain
How to make Leftover Turkey Soup?
- Start by chopping vegetables.
- Heat up oil in a soup pot.