These Instant Pot Green Beans are steamed to perfection and dressed up with garlic, lemon juice, and Parmesan cheese. This quick side dish is ready in minutes!
Serve this dish with salmon, shrimp pasta or grilled chicken. You can also saute them with bacon afterward as I did in my Instant Pot Brussels Sprouts recipe.
When you need a quick steamed veggie side dish, Instant Pot to the rescue! I can quickly cook a pound of fresh green beans until tender and serve with any dish or use in a casserole. You don’t even need a steam basket to make this dish. The Instant Pot trivet works too, with my simple trick.
- fresh green beans (at least 1 lb)
- garlic, Parmesan cheese, lemon
- salt and pepper
How to cook green beans in the Instant Pot?
- Add water to the Instant Pot insert.
- Wash and trim green beans.
- Arrange the beans in a steam basket or on a trivet lined with…