This homemade Fry Sauce is perfect with fries, burgers or hot dogs! Made with just 5 ingredients, this homemade condiment is ready in minutes.
I serve it with my Air Fryer French Fries and as a sandwich spread with my Easy Grilled Chicken. It’s perfect!
This popular fast food restaurant condiment is a creamy sauce based on mayo and ketchup blend. Commonly served with fries and burgers, it’s very easy to make at home, with pantry ingredients. You make it once and you will want to use it all the time! So forget plain ketchup and make this sauce instead for your next burger dinner. Add Sriracha or Tabasco if you like it spicy!
- mayo: any mayo works, even vegan
- ketchup: you can use tomato sauce as well
- Worcestershire sauce: highly recommended for flavor
- paprika: regular sweet, not smoked
- sugar, salt and pepper
How to make Fry Sauce?
- Place all ingredients in a…