There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Ray Ray’s Hog Pit announced that Chef Bill Glover has come on board as its new CEO. The news was paired with the announcement that Ray Ray’s will open a stand-alone restaurant at 1256 Columbus Rd. in Granville.
- Columbus Alive broke the news yesterday that Jackie O’s Brewery out of Athens will open a Columbus operation by taking over the old Elevator Brewing space at 165 N. Fourth St. downtown.
- BrewDog Short North announced that Brown Bag Deli will take over its kitchen operations starting Oct. 15, serving a mix of their classic sandwiches plus “location exclusive” items.
- Hispanic Restaurant Week runs from Oct. 10-18, with 20+ local Latin American restaurants featuring dishes from Mexico, Cuba, Honduras, the Caribbean, Argentina, and other countries.
- Pitabilities held the grand opening for its new…