Make sure you stay safe out there, everyone! Wash your hands, don’t touch your face. Remember that a lot of small businesses are going to be hurting these days, so make sure you support them. Many are offering easy to-go options, curb-side pickup, etc.
And now on to the latest in Columbus restaurant news:
- Random Precision Brewing hosts their second anniversary party this Saturday, March 14 starting at noon. That day they’ll tap two new beers and bring back a couple old favorites.
- Cameron Mitchell’s newest location of The Pearl opened this week at 88 N. High St. in Dublin
- Block’s Bagels opened their new stall at North Market
- Columbus Dispatch reports that the new owner for the Blue Danube near campus plans to renovate and re-open it this fall
- Cream & Sugar ice cream shop in the Hilltop opened for the season last week
- Palle By Moretti in Grandview has closed; Moretti’s at Arlington…