Photo courtesy facebook.com/thepitbbqcolumbus
There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world; here’s the latest for this week:
- The Pit BBQ Grille opens its newest location, its third overall at 4219 N. High St. in Clintonville this Saturday, Jan. 23.
- Wolf’s Ridge Brewing hosts its next virtual bottle release on Wednesday, Jan. 27 starting at noon. Get a look at the bottle list here.
- The Butcher & Grocer and its partner restaurant Cleaver shared that they’ll open second locations in Shawnee Hills. The new development, located on Glick Road just west of the Scioto River, will include another location of Dayton-based Boston Stoker in Shawnee Hills
- Business First reports that Sandusky-based Barra Tacos is coming soon to 3051 Northwest Blvd. in Upper Arlington.
- 614 Magazine’s Restaurant Week returns Jan. 25-30, with participating restaurants offering specialty…