Photo courtesy facebook.com/gallosonhigh
There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world; here’s the latest for this week:
- Last week East Side Brewing, a companion to Buckeye Lake Brewery, opened their taproom at 1421 Davidson Dr. in Reynoldsburg.
- The Daily Growler announced today that it has permanently closed its location inside the Polaris Fashion Place food court
- Gallo’s on High opened last week in Clintonville at 4215 N. High St., the old Little Eater space next to Hot Chicken Takeover and the forthcoming Pit BBQ Grille location.
- Crafted Culture Brewing Company announced that it will open next month in the old Kindred Beer space at 505 Morrison Rd. in Gahanna. Crafted Culture will be the city’s first majority black-owned brewery.
- Fusian opened two new locations last week, one at 7712 Sawmill Rd. in Dublin and one at 79 S. State St. in Westerville. This…