Al pastor tacos at Los Guachos
There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world; here’s the latest for this week:
- Los Guachos Taqueria has opened its newest location – its fourth overall – at 1121 S. Hamilton Rd.
- A new pop-up eatery called Ash & Em opened at 541 S. High St., serving burgers, wings, and pizza
- Tasty Dawg opened this week in the Arena District, co-located with Zoup! Eatery at 155 W. Nationwide Blvd.
- Son of Thurman, a small extension of the Thurman Cafe in Delaware, announced they will be opening a second location next February in Galena
- Dragon Donuts opens its third location today, this one at 4100 Worth Ave. at Easton. This joins shops in Grandview and Grove City.
- SuperChef’s announced that they have closed their downtown location, pending the demolition of their building. Their Gahanna location remains open.
- Two pop-up holiday-themed cocktail…