There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- Kolache Republic reopened this week! They just moved a few doors north of their previous space; find them inside The Daily Growler at 702 S. High St. in German Village/Brewery District. They’re serving breakfast Wednesday-Sunday and a new happy hour menu from 5-8 p.m. Thursday-Saturday.
- Pistacia Vera announced that it has closed its North Market stall permanently in order to focus on its German Village cafe.
- The new Edison Brewing Company opened this week at 785 Science Blvd. in Gahanna
- The Market Italian Village has opened up a new pop-up called Dairy Dose, inspired by hometown ice cream shops. The menu features hotdogs, burgers, slushies, sno-cones, cocktails, ice cream, and other treats for both adults and kids.
- Bourbon & Barley Saloon in the Short North is under new ownership and has rebranded as The…