There’s a lot happening in the Columbus restaurant world – here’s the latest!
- SuperChef’s Breakfast & More has re-opened their downtown location at 199 E. Broad St.
- The sandwich-centric Frank & Carl’s opened at 6558 Longshore St. in Dublin’s Bridge Park. Although the full restaurant isn’t open, they’re offering carryout service.
- Little Ghost Coffee Roasters has opened up inside Brothers Drake at 26 E. Fifth Ave. in Short North. Follow them @littleghostroasters on Instagram to see their hours and offerings.
- Unfortunately, Crafted Drafts bottle shop has closed its Gahanna and Hilliard locations permanently
- This week, the Ohio Liquor Control Commission enacted a new rule allowing restaurants with liquor licenses to sell up to two packaged drinks with every meal.
- Pete Gaynor, the owner of Windward Passage since 1985, sadly passed away this week
- Business First reports that Local…