Spring is here in NC, and so is grilling weather! With cooking dinner at home night after night (after night, after night, LOL) these days, I feel like incorporating the outdoor grill is the perfect way to break up the monotony, so these Easy Grilled Steak & Pepper Fajitas are the perfect way to do just that.
Grilling is synonymous with warm weather, cookouts, and summer fun, and is also something you can still do while stuck at home! So, dust off that grill cover and fire up the grill for the first time this season for this YUMMY fajita recipe.
It seriously shouldn’t be this easy with how good it tastes. But it is, so, enjoy! 🙂
Ingredients for Fajitas
- Skirt steak – Flank steak will work, too.
- Bell peppers – Any color or a mix, seeded, cored, and cut into quarters.
- Red onion – Cut into thick slices.
- Olive oil – Extra virgin.
- Spices – Chili powder, cumin, paprika,…