This Easy Crepe Recipe is very simple to make. These French-style pancakes are delicious served plain or filled! Follow my easy tips for a crepe success!
They are easy to make for breakfast, like my Sheet Pan Pancakes or the Peanut Butter Overnight Oats.
By the looks, crepes may seem like a fancy, difficult dish to make. This could not be further from the truth. The secret is in a good batter recipe and a good pan. You can make beautiful crepes, ready for filling or served plain, with just a few ingredients. I like to make a large batch and keep them in the fridge to use throughout the week.
- flour: I used all-purpose
- milk: whole, 2% or half and half
- eggs: large
- sugar: I used granulated
- butter: I used unsalted; you can use oil but butter gives crepes better flavor
- vanilla extract: use good quality extract
How to make crepes?
- Place all ingredients in a blender,…