Air Fryer Roasted Garlic is a delicious addition to dips, spreads and sauces. Roasted in the air fryer, it’s done in half the time!
Use it to make Garlic Aioli or add to my Homemade Alfredo Sauce. It’s sweet, nutty and delicious!
Raise your hand if you love roasted garlic! I absolutely love it in so many dishes. But it always seems like such a big deal to heat up an oven to roast one bulb. Air fryer to the rescue! I can roast one (or more!) in half the time and without heating up the whole house.
- garlic: fresh bulb
- oil: I used olive oil
- salt and pepper
How to roast garlic in the air fryer?
- Start by cutting off the top of the garlic bulb to expose the cloves.
- Place the bulb on a small sheet of aluminum foil.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Close the foil into a pouch and place on an air fryer rack or basket.
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove pouch…